(770) 466-2267

I Own a Business. What Kind of Insurance do I Need?

You will need general liability insurance to cover any losses which occur during your business activity for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage claims. Liability insurance also provides the resources for legal protection should your business ever get...

What to do: Auto Accident and Not my Fault?

• Make sure your car is safe; if your car is in danger of being struck again, please move it to a safe place on the side of the road away from oncoming traffic. • Call 911 or the local emergency services to report the accident and remain at the scene. • Get the...

Find Out What Brian Linkous Can Do For You!

With many years of combined knowledge and experience, Brian Linkous and his team are here to help you with all of your family’s insurance needs.

Brian Linkous is Affiliated with Lord and Associates