(770) 466-2267

If you have an accident where the police have determined you are not at-

fault and the at-fault driver’s insurance company refuses to pay your claim, how would you get your car repaired? Outside of hiring an attorney to sue the at-fault driver and their insurance company for damages incurred, a popular option is to file the claim through your insurance policy under Collision coverage (if you have the coverage). Even though your claim gets handled immediately, unfortunately you are responsible to pay your Collision deductible out-of-pocket. After the claim is settled, your insurance company then “Subrogates” the claim through the at-fault driver’s insurance company to reclaim the money paid out to fix your car. This process can take up to three years meaning recovery of your Collision deductible could take that long to receive back. In some cases, the money is never recovered and therefore you would have to assume your Collision deductible.

Find Out What Brian Linkous Can Do For You!

With many years of combined knowledge and experience, Brian Linkous and his team are here to help you with all of your family’s insurance needs.

Brian Linkous is Affiliated with Lord and Associates